CFC - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Our CFC formula contains herbs such as Echinacea, Fennel, Garlic and Ginger.
Echinacea has been shown to boost the body's Immune System and has been used by Native Americans for hundreds of years. Echinacea contains phenols which have antioxidant properties.
One of the most well known herbs is Ginger Root. Ginger is a flowering plant from China and full of nutrients and bio-active compounds. The main compound in Ginger, Gingerol, has been shown to have numerous biological activities and benefits. Ginger iscommonly used for upset stomach and nausea. There is much research done on Ginger for it's anti-inflammatory and warming properties.
1. Native Americans say that humans learned to use Echinacea by watching elk seeking out the herb and eating it whenever they were wounded or sick. They named it the "elk root."
2. There are 9 known species of Echinacea all Native to North America.
3. Records indicate that Garlic was in use when the Giza pyramids were built, about 5,000 years ago. Garlic spread to the advanced ancient civilizations of the Indus Valley (Pakistan and western India today). From there, it made its way to China.
4. Ginger is a tropical plant that has green-purple flowers and a fragrant underground stem (called a rhizome). It is widely used as a flavoring or fragrance in foods and beverages. Also, Ginger is largely considered a superfood.
Check out the other products in our Herbal line or the herbal formulas in our AllerEZE, ArthriFLEX, AllerRID, FiberCleanse, Fibertone, InflamEZE, LiverClear, Olive Leaf Extract, SineEZE, Turmeric and Yucca.
Check out more of our Immune Supporting supplements too!
Read our Blog Post : A Brief History Of Natural Products
You might also be interested in...
Vitamin C Plus - 90 Capsules
Vitamin C is a vital antioxidant nutrient also known as Ascorbic Acid. Vitamin C is necessary for typical tissue growth and repair. Antioxidants offer shielding properties against the naturally forming free-radicals in the body. Most individuals receive Vitamin C from fresh fruits and vegetables.
1. While very rare in the United States, Vitamin C deficiency leads to Scurvy.
2. Vitamin C cannot be made the human body and must be obtained from the diet.
3. Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
Chewable-C - 60 Tablets
Vitamin C is an antioxidant necessary for tissue growth and repair, adrenal gland function, and healthy gums. It is known to protect against the harmful effects of pollution, to protect against infection and is known to enhance immunity. Studies have shown Vitamin C helpful in reducing blood clotting and bruising, promoting the healing of wounds and the production of anti-stress hormones and is essential in the formation of collagen.
While your at it check out our Bee Products we offer!