CFC - 60 Capsules
In this formula you will receive all the proteins, amino acids, enzymes, and essential oils, and beneficial properties for a continued healthy lifestyle within Echinacea, Garlic and Ginger especially. One of the most well known herbs is Ginger or Ginger Root. It is a flowering plant from China and full of nutrients and bio-active compounds. Mainly gingerol the main compound, and gingerol itself has shown numerous biological activities.
1. Native Americans say that humans learned to use Echinacea by watching elk seeking out the herb and eating it whenever they were wounded or sick. They named it the "elk root."
2. There are 9 known species of Echinacea all Native to North America.
3. Records indicate that garlic was in use when the Giza pyramids were built, about 5,000 years ago. Garlic spread to the advanced ancient civilizations of the Indus Valley (Pakistan and western India today). From there, it made its way to China.
4. Ginger is a tropical plant that has green-purple flowers and a fragrant underground stem (called a rhizome). It is widely used as a flavoring or fragrance in foods, beverages, soaps, and cosmetics. Also, Largely considered a superfood.
You might also be interested in...
Vitamin C Plus - 90 Capsules
Vitamin C is a vital antioxidant nutrient also known as Ascorbic Acid necessary for typical tissue growth and repair. Antioxidants offer shielding properties against the naturally forming free-radicals in the body. Most individuals receive Vitamin C from fresh fruits and vegetables.
1. While very rare in the United States Vitamin C deficiency leads to Scurvy.
2. Vitamin C cannot be made the human body and must be obtained from the diet.
3. Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
Chewable-C - 60 Tablets
Vitamin C is an antioxidant necessary for tissue growth and repair, adrenal gland function, and healthy gums. It is known to protect against the harmful effects of pollution, to protect against infection and is known to enhance immunity. Studies have shown Vitamin C helpful in reducing blood clotting and bruising, promoting the healing of wounds and the production of anti-stress hormones and is essential in the formation of collagen.