Olive Leaf Extract - 60 Capsules
The Olive Tree can be found in most parts of the world and primarily along the coast of the Mediterranean basin, throughout Europe, Iran, western Asia, and northern Africa. The Olive tree as been cultivated as far back as 3500 BC in Crete by the Minoan civilization while ancient Greek literature as well as other archaeological discoveries have been able to date the Olive tree even earlier for use as a body health plant. The botanical name is Olea europaea and as of today Spain is the highest producer of olives in the world followed closely by Italy then Greece.
There is a wide range of traditional medicinal uses of the olive and leaf by different countries, in large part to the phenolic compounds most prominently Oleuropein. A major benefit in the maintenance of a healthy life.
1. 90% of olives produced go for oil processing.
2. Olives have a bitter taste and are primarily consumed as oil or table olives.
3. The Olive branch is a symbol of peace
4. The Olive tree has important context throughout different religions and their text.
5. Technically a fruit but considered a vegetable.
Read our Blog Post : A Brief History Of Natural Products