Olive Leaf Extract - 60 Capsules
The Olive tree can be found in most parts of the world and primarily along the coast of the Mediterranean basin, throughout Europe, Iran, western Asia, and northern Africa. The Olive tree has been cultivated as far back as 3500 BC in Crete by the Minoan civilization. Ancient Greek literature, as well as other archaeological discoveries, have been able to date the Olive tree even earlier for use as a body health plant. The botanical name is Olea europaea and, as of today, Spain is the highest producer of olives in the world followed closely by Italy, then Greece.
There are a wide range of traditional medicinal uses of the olive and olive leaf by different countries. There are many studies published about the beneficial effects of the polyphenols found in Olive leaf extract with promising results including benefits for anti-oxidant properties, brain function support, cardiovascular health, digestive system support, immune system support, and antimicrobial properties.
1. 90% of olives produced go for oil processing.
2. Olives have a bitter taste and are primarily consumed as oil or table olives.
3. The Olive branch is a symbol of peace.
4. The Olive tree has important context throughout different religions and their teachings.
5. Technically, olives are a fruit but considered a vegetable.
Read our Blog Post : A Brief History Of Natural Products