InflamEZE - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Our proprietary blend in InflamEZE contains herbs with long historical uses in Ayurvedic medicines across the globe. Within our formula you will find Turmeric/Curcumin, the constituents, volatile oils, and other known properties have many uses. Devil's Claw is a well-known herb for its helpful effects on the body and benefits, being compared to a NSAIDs. One of the most well known herbs is Ginger or Ginger root. It is a flowering plant from China and full of nutrients and bio-active compounds. Gingerol, the main compound, has shown numerous biological activities. An herb that surprises most people is Licorice root. Grown in Greece, Turkey, and Asia, Licorice has flavonoids throughout its roots. Licorice root is often used as a tea. We can't forget to mention Boswellia and Bromelain added for their beneficial properties too! Boswellia is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine for its anti-inflammatory properties.
1. Turmeric is mostly grown in India, Asia, and Central America.
2. Devils Claw's botanical name, Harpagophytum, means "hook plant" in Greek.
3. Ginger is largely considered a "superfood."
4. Licorice candy doesn't have any actual licorice root in it.
5. Bromelain is an enzyme extracted from the pineapple plant.
6. Boswellia, also known as Indian frankincense, is an herbal extract taken from the Boswellia serrata tree.
Explore the Bee Products that we offer too!
Read our Blog Post : A Brief History Of Natural Products