d-Glucosamine Sulfate - 60 Capsules
According to research, the compound Glucosamine Sulfate is a naturally occurring substance found in high concentrations in joint structures. As some people age, they lose the ability to manufacture sufficient levels of glucosamine. The result is that cartilage loses its ability to act as a shock absorber. The inability to manufacture glucosamine has been suggested to be the major factor leading to wear and tear on joints.
You might also be interested in...
Joint Relief - 60 Capsules
This product has been synergistically formulated with d-Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese, Copper and Zinc and a proprietary blend.
Glucosamine and chondroitin are structural components of cartilage, the tissue and fluid that cushions the joints. Both are produced naturally in the body.
Zinc and Copper are "essential trace mineral" because very small amounts are necessary for human health.
1. Since the human body does not store excess zinc, it must be consumed regularly as part of the diet. Common dietary sources of zinc include red meat, poultry, and fish.
2. Manganese is a mineral that is found in several foods including nuts, legumes, seeds, tea, whole grains, and leafy green vegetables. It is considered an essential nutrient, because the body requires it to function properly.
3. Glucosamine production declines with typical aging.
ArthriFLEX - 180 Capsules
ArthriFLEX is a high potency vitamin, mineral and essential nutrient formulation designed to target the areas of the body that sustain everyday normal wear and tear. Our proprietary blend including Trace Minerals, Bee Pollen, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Tumeric, White Willow Bark and Aloe Vera paired with a well-balanced diet and good exercise patterns contribute to good health and onset of disease. It is synergistically balanced to maximize the bio-availability of the ingredients to the body.
1. Our formula contains Vitamins A, C and D, Calcium, Potassium, Folate and B vitamins to name a few to aid in a healthy and well-balanced lifestyle.
2. Trace minerals cannot be destroyed by cooking or heating are essential for healthy bodies. Most are familiar with Copper, Iodine, Manganese, Selenium, and Zinc. All found in this blend.
3. Bee Pollen has also been proposed as a valuable dietary supplement. Especially in recovery periods, aids to increase the physical and mental state of those who experience stress and overworking and to give the immune system a boost.
4. Aloe Vera’s use can be traced back 6,000 years to early Egypt, where the plant was depicted on stone carvings. Known as the “plant of immortality,” aloe was presented as a funeral gift to pharaohs.
InflamEZE - 60 Capsules
Our proprietary blend contains herbs with long historical uses in Ayurvedic medicines across the globe. Within our formula you will find Turmeric/Curcumin, the constitutes, volatile oils, and other known properties have many uses. It sounds scary, but Devils Claw is a well known for its helpful effects on the body and benefits, being compared to a NSAIDs. One of the most well known herbs is Ginger or Ginger Root. It is a flowering plant from China and full of nutrients and bio-active compounds. Mainly gingerol the main compound, and gingerol itself has shown numerous biological activities. An herb that surprises most people is Licorice Root. Grown in Greece, Turkey, and Asia has flavonoids throughout its roots. Found often in tea form, Licorice roots have many of the same properties as mentioned above. We cant forget to mention Boswellia and Bromelain added for their beneficial properties too!
1. Turmeric is mostly grown in India, Asia, and Central America.
2. Devils Claw's botanical name, Harpagophytum, means "hook plant" in Greek.
3. Ginger is largely considered a "superfood."
4. Licorice candy doesn't have any actual licorice root in it.
5. Bromelain is a extracted enzyme primarily found in the pineapple.
6. Boswellia, also known as Indian frankincense, is an herbal extract taken from the Boswellia serrata tree.