So shop now or for more information about the DAV head to the link below!
New Years Resolutions
Besides the total obviousness of eating healthy and exercising more and... (ahem) taking your favorite Arizona Brand Nutritional Supplements. We have a tip for you to actually reach those goals.
Like in the image above. You want to work out everyday? Ok, great! What are you going to do, we decided on Yoga for 20 mins in the evening.
Drink enough water? Fill our bottle as soon as we wake up.
Keep a clean house? We figured making our bed would be a good place to start.
Less screen time? In this day in age we know that's hard, but turning off our electronics 15 minutes early is easily doable.
That's the key! Easy. Simple. Something that can be done every single day.
So take your goal and break it down to something so simple that you can do it every day without to much a life change. Days in a row is more important that the duration during a single day. Too much too soon leads to a burn out and thus no accomplished goal.
You need to create the habit first before you can add to it and tackle it full force!
Bee Pollen Granules - 16oz (454g)
Pollen is the male germinating seed collected by the Honey Bee as it goes from plant to plant gathering nectar that will be converted to honey once they are back to their hive. They carry the pollen on their hind legs in specialized structures called Pollen Baskets or "Corbiculae" in Latin. Pollen traps located to the entrance of the hive are used to collect parts of the Pollen basket, making sure to leave some for the bee as well. In return it helps to mobilize the bee increasing the number of field bees and number of gathering flights. Pollen grains differ in size, shape and weight even color ranging from bright yellow to black all depending on the plant type.
While it is obvious that the chemical compounds of Bee Pollen can vary depending on the plant from which it was gathered, you can be sure that pollen contains essentials nutrients such as proteins, amino acids, fatty acids, lipids, phenolics, enzymes, coenzymes, flavonoids, vitamins and minerals.
Bee Pollen has also been knownas a valuable dietary supplement. Especially during recovery periods, Bee Pollen aids to increase the physical and mental state of those who experience stress and overworking and to give the immune system a boost.
Bee Pollen sprinkled on cereal, dissolved in juice or taken any number of ways can add essential nutrients to your diet.
1. The honey bees greatest importance is as a crop pollinator, estimating $15 billion in added crop value.
2. The nectar bees collect is converted into honey, their primary source of carbohydrates.
3. An average size bee colony is made up about 20,000 bees and collects an average of 125 pounds of pollen per year.
4. Photographs from ancient tombs can be seen in the Metropolitan Museum of Art depicting Beekeeping and honey foraging.
Ingredients: Bee Pollen
Vitamin D3 1000 - 120 Capsules
Vitamin D is necessary for the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus. As an essential vitamin it is needed to maintain health and strong bones.
1. When skin is exposed directly to the sun the body will produced vitamin D, but not when exposed through a window.
2. Called the "sunshine" vitamin
JointFLEX - 180 Vegetarian Capsules
*NEW NAME - Same great product!*
JointFLEX is a high potency vitamin, mineral and essential nutrient formulation designed to target the areas of the body that sustain everyday normal wear and tear. Our proprietary blend including Trace Minerals, Bee Pollen, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Turmeric, White Willow Bark and Aloe Vera paired with a well-balanced diet and good exercise patterns contribute to good health. It is synergistically balanced to maximize the bio-availability of the ingredients to the body.
1. Our formula contains Vitamins A, C and D, Calcium, Potassium, Folate and B vitamins to name a few to aid in a healthy and well-balanced lifestyle.
2. Trace minerals cannot be destroyed by cooking or heating andare essential for healthy bodies. Most are familiar with Copper, Iodine, Manganese, Selenium, and Zinc. All of these minerals are found in this blend.
3. Bee Pollen has also been proposed as a valuable dietary supplement. Especially in recovery periods, bee pollen aids to increase the physical and mental state of those who experience stress and overworking and to give the immune system a boost.
4. Aloe Vera’s use can be traced back 6,000 years to early Egypt, where the plant was depicted on stone carvings. Known as the “plant of immortality,” aloe was presented as a funeral gift to pharaohs.
Explore our Bee Products we also offer!
Read our Blog Post : A Brief History Of Natural Products
Essential Nutrients - 180 Capsules
Our Essential Nutrients - Multi-Vitamin Mineral Complex - is just that, essential. Our new and improved formula is full of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes needed to promote good health and wellness.
You will find Vitamins A, C, D and E with many B vitamins, along with Folate and Biotin. Minerals such as Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese, Iodine, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, and Chromium are highlighted in this blend as well.
1. There are no added sugars, starches, salt, artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, milk, corn, yeast, wheat, binders or fillers.
2. Vitamin A is a nutrient that your vision and organs depend on.
3. Vitamin C and E both address free-radicals inside the body.
4. All the B Vitamins including Folate and Biotin work to maintain cellular health.
5. Vitamin D, Calcium and Manganese work in unison for strong bones, teeth and muscles.
6. Iron and Copper work closely together and are used to make the proteins that carry oxygen to and from your lungs, muscles and all parts of your body.
7. Iodine is used to make important thyroid hormones used throughout the body.
8. Magnesium has countless important functions including muscles, nerves, blood, proteins and DNA.
9. Chromium is related to the the actions of insulin in the body.
10. Potassium is needed for almost every action our body does.
11. Selenium is important for reproduction as well as free-radicals.
12. Zinc is found in cells throughout the body and important for taste and smell.
FiberCleanse - 8oz (227g)
The general american diet is lacking in the intake of dietary fiber. Due to refined overly processed food, where the outer shell (bran) is removed the fiber content is significantly lowered. Our proprietary blend of FiberCleanse will help with the nutritional support of intestinal health and bowel regularity. Psyllium Seed Husk contains a plant constitute that stimulates the contractions of the intestine muscle walls.
NOTE: Make sure to drink adequate amounts of water while taking this product.
1. 1920 J. H. Kellogg first published about fiber and its health benefits.
2. Fiber can be found in whole grains, fruits, veggies and legumes.
You may be interested in our FiberTone as well or explore the other products in our digestive health line: Digestol, Essential Probiotics, and Turmeric. While your at it check out our bee products we offer and our herbal products.
Read our Blog Post: A Brief History Of Natural Products
Vitamin C Plus - 90 Capsules
Vitamin C is a vital antioxidant nutrient also known as Ascorbic Acid. Vitamin C is necessary for typical tissue growth and repair. Antioxidants offer shielding properties against the naturally forming free-radicals in the body. Most individuals receive Vitamin C from fresh fruits and vegetables.
1. While very rare in the United States, Vitamin C deficiency leads to Scurvy.
2. Vitamin C cannot be made the human body and must be obtained from the diet.
3. Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.