- Normalizes bowel movements. Dietary fiber increases the weight and size of your stool and softens it. A bulky stool is easier to pass, decreasing your chance of constipation. If you have loose, watery stools, fiber may help to solidify the stool because it absorbs water and adds bulk to stool.
- Helps maintain bowel health. A high-fiber diet may lower your risk of developing hemorrhoids and small pouches in your colon (diverticular disease). Some fiber is fermented in the colon. Researchers are looking at how this may play a role in preventing diseases of the colon.
- Lowers cholesterol levels. Soluble fiber found in beans, oats, flaxseed and oat bran may help lower total blood cholesterol levels by lowering low-density lipoprotein, or "bad," cholesterol levels. Studies also have shown that high-fiber foods may have other heart-health benefits, such as reducing blood pressure and inflammation.
- Helps control blood sugar levels. In people with diabetes, fiber — particularly soluble fiber — can slow the absorption of sugar and help improve blood sugar levels. A healthy diet that includes insoluble fiber may also reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Aids in achieving healthy weight. High-fiber foods tend to be more filling than low-fiber foods, so you're likely to eat less and stay satisfied longer. And high-fiber foods tend to take longer to eat and to be less "energy dense," which means they have fewer calories for the same volume of food.
FiberCleanse will help with the nutritional support of intestinal health and bowel regularity. Psyllium Seed Husk contains a plant constitute that stimulates the contractions of the intestine muscle walls. FiberCleanse is a powder.
Our Fibertone formulation contains herbs recognized for their laxative effects namely Cascara Sagrada, Senna Leaf, and Psyllium Seed Husk. In addition to our propreitary blend along side you will find Magnesium in our formula. Magnesium plays a role in over 300 enzymatic reactions within the body, including the metabolism of food and synthesis of fatty acids and proteins. Fibertone comes in capsule form.