Today is International Men's Day! There are endless amounts of those individuals that hold up the values behind International Men's Day, including being a positive role model and raise awareness of men’s well-being. One of the goals behind today is to bring awareness to men's health and we thought that it was a great opportunity to remind others of our Prostone Plus formula.
Important Vitamins, Minerals and Herbs for Men
This formula has been developed with essential vitamins, zinc, amino acids, pumpkin seed extract and saw palmetto berry extract. You will also find Pygeum Africanum a widely used extract with a long history dating back centuries in Africa.
NOW WITH Beta Sitosterol Complex (Campesterol, Stigmasterol, Brassicasterol)
Cal 10 Plus - 120 Capsules
Cal 10 Plus uses 10 separate sources of Calcium to provide the best opportunity for absorption in the body. It is balanced with Magnesium and enhanced with Vitamin D3 and Boron to optimize the Calcium uptake.
The majority of Calcium in the body is stored in the bones and teeth and is what makes them so strong. Calcium continues to help maintain bones and slow down bone density loss, which is a natural part of the aging process. Better dietary and exercise patterns can contribute to disease prevention and better health.
1. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, and is required for muscle contraction, blood vessel expansion/contraction, secretion of hormones and enzymes, and transmitting impulses throughout the nervous system.
2. Milk, cheese and yogurt are the main sources of calcium for the majority in the United States.
Some evidence suggests that calcium supplements may reduce the risk of colon/rectal cancer, however, FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive
Essential Nutrients - 150 Capsules
Our Essential Nutrients is just that, essential. Our new and improved formula is full of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes needed to promote good health and wellness.
You will find Vitamins A, C, D and E with many B vitamins along with Folate and Biotin. Minerals Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese, Iodine, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, and Chromium are highlighted in this blend as well.
1. There are no added sugars, starches, salt, artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, milk, corn, yeast, wheat, binders or fillers.
2. Vitamin A is a nutrient that your vision and organs depend on.
3. Vitamin C and E both address free-radicals inside the body.
4. All the B Vitamins including Folate and Biotin work to maintain cellular health.
5. Vitamin D,Calcium and Manganese work in unison for strong bones, teeth and muscles.
6. Iron and Copper work closely together and are used to make the proteins that carry oxygen to and from your lungs, muscles and all parts of your body.
7. Iodine is used to make important thyroid hormones used throughout the body.
8. Magnesium has countless important functions including muscles, nerves, blood, proteins and DNA.
9. Chromium is related to the the actions of insulin in the body.
10. Potassium is needed for almost every actions our body does.
11. Selenium is important for reproduction as well as free-radicals.
12. Zinc is found in cells throughout the body and important for taste and smell.
Vitamin E - 60 Softgels
Out of stock
Vitamin E in the body, acts as an antioxidant, helping to protect cells from the normal wear and tear caused by free radicals. Free radicals come from the food we eat being turned into energy or through environmental causes such as pollution or ultraviolet light from the sun. In addition to all the properties you will find with an antioxidant, vitamin E plays a large role in cellular health.
1. Vegetable oils like wheat germ, sunflower, and safflower oils are among the best sources of vitamin E. Nuts (especially, almonds) and seeds (like sunflower seeds) are also among the best sources of vitamin E.
2. Vitamin E is fat-soluble, meaning the body stores it and uses it as needed.
FiberCleanse - 8oz
The general american diet is lacking in the intake of dietary fiber. Due to refined overly processed food, where the outer shell (bran) is removed the fiber content is significantly lowered. Our proprietary blend of FiberCleanse will help with the nutritional support of intestinal health and bowel regularity. Psyllium Seed Husk contains a plant constitute that stimulates the contractions of the intestine muscle walls.
NOTE: Make sure to drink adequate amounts of water while taking this product.
1. 1920 J. H. Kellogg first published about fiber and its health benefits.
2. Fiber can be found in whole grains, fruits, veggies and legumes.
You may be interested in our FiberTone as well or explore the other products in our digestive health line: Digestol, Essential Probiotics, and Turmeric. While your at it check out our bee products we offer and our herbal products.
Read our Blog Post: A Brief History Of Natural Products
Fibertone - 60 Capsules
Due to food refining processes remove much of the naturally occurring fibers from our foods, many American diets are lacking in fiber. Fiber is found is whole grains, fruits, veggies and legumes. Our Fibertone formulation contains herbs recognized for their laxative effects namely Cascara Sagrada, Senna Leaf, and Psyllium Seed Husk.
1. Cascara Sagrada is also known as Buckthorn
2. Anthraquinones is a plant constituent known to stimulate contractions of the intestines muscle wall. Cascara Sagrada and Psyllium Seed Husk have this constitute.
3. Senna is a popular herbal tea as well.
You may be interested in our FiberCleanse as well or explore the other products in our digestive health line: Digestol, Essential Probiotics, and Turmeric. While your at it check out our bee products we offer or our herbal line.!
Read our Blog Post: A Brief History Of Natural Products
Now... we all know what comes after Thanksgiving, and maybe for some of you.. that same day! Black Friday!! Starting Friday, November 24th at 6 am for online orders only if you spend $75 or more you get free shipping! But the best part? This offer will be available until December 31st! Woo Hoo!!