You might also be interested in...
SineEZE - 60 Capsules
In this proprietary blend you will find a number of herbs that have a long history of use throughout traditional medicines. Namely Peppermint leaf and the menthol that it contains and the Marshmallow root can be dated back to ancient Egypt and its use was privileged for medicinal purposes.
You will also find Horseradish which most can be familiar with as a condiment to meats but also for its ability to stimulate the mucous membranes of the sinuses and eyes.
Garlic again, one of the most more notable. Its use was well documented by all the major civilizations... including the Egyptians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans and the Chinese. Now known that its major compound Allicin has potent effects on the ongoing health of the human body.
The properties of Echinacea are well-known to aid a healthy body in staying that way.
White Willow bark has an active constitute of Salicin, which is then converted into Salicylic Acid in our bodies.
We cannot look over Cayenne in this special blend. It is an excellent catalyst for all other ingredients and contains capsaicin and its stimulating properties.
1. Peppermint is a cross between water mint and spear mint which occur naturally.
2. The Marshmallow herbs botanical name comes from the Greek althainein, meaning "to heal".
3. The herb horseradish can be seen depicted in murals in Pompeii.
4. Garlic is part of the Onion family, closely related to the leeks, shallots and of course the onion.
5. White Willow Bark is collected from 2-3 year old willow trees found throughout the world except in Australia and Antarctica.
6. Echinacea has nine species, which are commonly called coneflowers.
7. Cayenne Peppers rate 30,000–50,000 SHU on the Scoville scale.
InflamEZE - 60 Capsules
Our proprietary blend contains herbs with long historical uses in Ayurvedic medicines across the globe. Within our formula you will find Turmeric/Curcumin, the constitutes, volatile oils, and other known properties have many uses. It sounds scary, but Devils Claw is a well known for its helpful effects on the body and benefits, being compared to a NSAIDs. One of the most well known herbs is Ginger or Ginger Root. It is a flowering plant from China and full of nutrients and bio-active compounds. Mainly gingerol the main compound, and gingerol itself has shown numerous biological activities. An herb that surprises most people is Licorice Root. Grown in Greece, Turkey, and Asia has flavonoids throughout its roots. Found often in tea form, Licorice roots have many of the same properties as mentioned above. We cant forget to mention Boswellia and Bromelain added for their beneficial properties too!
1. Turmeric is mostly grown in India, Asia, and Central America.
2. Devils Claw's botanical name, Harpagophytum, means "hook plant" in Greek.
3. Ginger is largely considered a "superfood."
4. Licorice candy doesn't have any actual licorice root in it.
5. Bromelain is a extracted enzyme primarily found in the pineapple.
6. Boswellia, also known as Indian frankincense, is an herbal extract taken from the Boswellia serrata tree.