Lycopene - 60 Softgels
Lycopene is a naturally occuring essential carotenoid. A chemical that is beneficial in providing healthy support to the cardiovascular system and in maintaining optimal vision. Lycopene can be found is a wide variety of foods such as tomatoes, watermelons, red oranges, pink grapefruits, apricots, rosehips, and guavas.
1. Lycopene gives fruits and vegetables a red color.
2. The tomato is the richest source of lycopene in the western diet.
You might also be interested in...
Beet Root Plus - 60 Capsules
BeetRoot contains the anitoxidant alpha-lipoic acid, a high fiber content, and choline. There can also be found protein, vitamin A, calcium, vitamin C, iron and folate. Paired with the Alfalfa and its nutrients of vitamin k, vitamin c, copper, managnese and folate these vitamins and minerals will be plentiful. Eleuthero or Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) both contribute adaptogenic effects on the body, or aids in the ease of the body from stress.
1. Because beets also contain high levels nitrates they are widely used for athletic performances.
2. Alfalfa is part of the legume family but also considered an herb.
3. Siberan Ginseng was given to individuals to help counteract the radiation sickness after the 1986 Chernobyl accident.
CoQ10 - 60 Capsules
CoQ10 is an important antioxidant produced the the body that decreases with age. It is necessary for cellular function and the maintenance of cellular energy.
CoQ10, as an antioxidant provides nutritional support to the body when the body is preventing or delaying the typical cell damage caused by free radicals. Free-radicals are naturally produced after exercise and when food being converted into energy.
1. Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
2. CoQ10 has been the focus of many and increasing number of studies and clinical trials.
3. CoQ10 can be found in highest amounts in the heart, liver, kidneys, and pancreas
This product was formulated to provide an easy way to get your 4 to 6 daily servings of fruit each day. The fruits included were selected for their antioxidant properties and high polyphenol content. You will find Acai, Raspberry, Pomegranate, Blackberry, Blueberry, Cranberry, Mangosteen, Noni, Goji, Strawberry, Papaya, and Grape Seed Extract all included in this tasty blend. And a sprinkle of Stevia Extract is added just to add a little boost of sweetness.