InflamEZE - 60 Capsules
Our proprietary blend contains herbs with long historical uses in Ayurvedic medicines across the globe. Within our formula you will find Turmeric/Curcumin, the constitutes, volatile oils, and other known properties have many uses. It sounds scary, but Devils Claw is a well known for its helpful effects on the body and benefits, being compared to a NSAIDs. One of the most well known herbs is Ginger or Ginger Root. It is a flowering plant from China and full of nutrients and bio-active compounds. Mainly gingerol the main compound, and gingerol itself has shown numerous biological activities. An herb that surprises most people is Licorice Root. Grown in Greece, Turkey, and Asia has flavonoids throughout its roots. Found often in tea form, Licorice roots have many of the same properties as mentioned above. We cant forget to mention Boswellia and Bromelain added for their beneficial properties too!
1. Turmeric is mostly grown in India, Asia, and Central America.
2. Devils Claw's botanical name, Harpagophytum, means "hook plant" in Greek.
3. Ginger is largely considered a "superfood."
4. Licorice candy doesn't have any actual licorice root in it.
5. Bromelain is a extracted enzyme primarily found in the pineapple.
6. Boswellia, also known as Indian frankincense, is an herbal extract taken from the Boswellia serrata tree.