SineEZE - 60 Capsules
In this proprietary blend you will find a number of herbs that have a long history of use throughout traditional medicines. Namely Peppermint leaf and the menthol that it contains and the Marshmallow root can be dated back to ancient Egypt and its use was privileged for medicinal purposes.
You will also find Horseradish which most can be familiar with as a condiment to meats but also for its ability to stimulate the mucous membranes of the sinuses and eyes.
Garlic again, one of the most more notable. Its use was well documented by all the major civilizations... including the Egyptians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans and the Chinese. Now known that its major compound Allicin has potent effects on the ongoing health of the human body.
The properties of Echinacea are well-known to aid a healthy body in staying that way.
White Willow bark has an active constitute of Salicin, which is then converted into Salicylic Acid in our bodies.
We cannot look over Cayenne in this special blend. It is an excellent catalyst for all other ingredients and contains capsaicin and its stimulating properties.
1. Peppermint is a cross between water mint and spear mint which occur naturally.
2. The Marshmallow herbs botanical name comes from the Greek althainein, meaning "to heal".
3. The herb horseradish can be seen depicted in murals in Pompeii.
4. Garlic is part of the Onion family, closely related to the leeks, shallots and of course the onion.
5. White Willow Bark is collected from 2-3 year old willow trees found throughout the world except in Australia and Antarctica.
6. Echinacea has nine species, which are commonly called coneflowers.
7. Cayenne Peppers rate 30,000–50,000 SHU on the Scoville scale.
You might also be interested in...
CFC - 60 Capsules
In this formula you will receive all the proteins, amino acids, enzymes, and essential oils, and beneficial properties for a continued healthy lifestyle within Echinacea, Garlic and Ginger especially.
1. Native Americans say that humans learned to use Echinacea by watching elk seeking out the herb and eating it whenever they were wounded or sick. They named it the "elk root."
2. There are 9 known species of Echinacea all Native to North America.
3. Records indicate that garlic was in use when the Giza pyramids were built, about 5,000 years ago. Garlic spread to the advanced ancient civilizations of the Indus Valley (Pakistan and western India today). From there, it made its way to China.
4. Ginger is a tropical plant that has green-purple flowers and a fragrant underground stem (called a rhizome). It is widely used as a flavoring or fragrance in foods, beverages, soaps, and cosmetics.
AllerRID - 120 Capsules
Vitamin C is a vital antioxidant nutrient also known as Ascorbic Acid necessary for typical tissue growth and repair. Antioxidants offer shielding properties against the naturally forming free-radicals in the body. Most individuals receive Vitamin C from fresh fruits and vegetables.
Propolis is a plant derived resinous product that foraging bees produce by collecting resin from buds and other plant tissues. It is mixed with their wax and pollen into a malleable compact substance used to repair their hive. Propolis contains important vitamins, useful minerals, enzymes, fatty acids and organic compounds.
Pantothenic acid (also known as vitamin B5) is an essential nutrient that is absorbed in the intestine. Red blood cells carry vitamin B5 throughout the body. B5 is important for many functions in the body, especially making and breaking down fats.
Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is an important nutrient. In fact, every part of your body needs it to function properly. B vitamins play a huge role when partnered with a good diet and balanced exercise in maintaining a healthy lifestyle, keeping you well energized.
Bioflavonoids are a group of what are called “polyphenolic” plant-derived compounds. Bioflavonoids are antioxidants. Rutin and Hesperidin are flavonoids are well, while watercress is full of antixodants are well.
1. Vitamin C cannot be made the human body and must be obtained from the diet.
2. In its raw form cool propolis is hard and breakable, when warm it is flexible and very sticky.
3. Hesperidin is the predominant flavonoid in lemons and sweet oranges.